Our Latest Posts
- Causeway Coastal Route Part 2Hey everybody, welcome to the second part of our causeway coastal route series. Our last one finished off at Red bay a beautiful beach at the town of Waterfoot. Travelling northwards from here we reach Cushendall, Cushendun and Ballycastle. Cushendall is a busy little village on the coast, from Waterfoot you will drive under the … Continue reading Causeway Coastal Route Part 2
- The Causeway Coastal Route: Northern IrelandWe are lucky to have lived near to this coastline for many years now, and like all of Ireland it is a stretch of beautiful and rugged coastline. This coastline is renowned for the Giants Causeway and Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, and is described as one of the best road trips in the world. In this … Continue reading The Causeway Coastal Route: Northern Ireland
- Our First HolidaySeptember 2013, and we’re getting ready to jet off on our first holiday together. Most couples would’ve probably picked a short weekend break to test the waters of being away together for the first time, but we jumped in with all four feet into a two-week holiday to Marmaris, Turkey. To a lot of people, … Continue reading Our First Holiday
- Why Start a Travel Blog Now?Seems a bit funny, doesn’t it? Starting a blog dedicated to travel and seeing the world, almost three months into lockdown in the middle of a global pandemic, with no end in sight, could be construed as an unusual choice. We asked ourselves was now a good time to start this new journey. And then … Continue reading Why Start a Travel Blog Now?
- Ireland & Elsewhere: A BeginningHello Everyone, Welcome to Ireland & Elsewhere. We’re Iain & Brianna, a husband and wife duo from Ireland. We both love travelling, and exploring places both close to home and further afield. We love taking photos of our trips, and over the years, we have talked about making a blog of our adventures to document … Continue reading Ireland & Elsewhere: A Beginning