Our Latest Posts
- The Ultimate Tourist Attraction Bucket ListDiscovered we have a lot more travelling to do after playing Johnny’s Traventures bucket list game! Check it out Below The Ultimate Tourist Attraction Bucket List
- Opening up Again!Things have been a bit slow on our blog lately – between busy work schedules and establishments still being closed. The good news is that here in Northern Ireland the lockdown is slowly starting to be lifted. This weekend is a big step in the lifting of restrictions with bars, cafes and hotels reopening again, … Continue reading Opening up Again!
- Dream VacationsFor many of us, vacations we had been planning for months, maybe years, have been cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19. It’s been easy to begin feeling down about the situation – we know there’s been days where we’ve felt frustrated and trapped because it all. And while travel restrictions are slowly beginning to lift, … Continue reading Dream Vacations
- Causeway Coastal Route Part 2Hey everybody, welcome to the second part of our causeway coastal route series. Our last one finished off at Red bay a beautiful beach at the town of Waterfoot. Travelling northwards from here we reach Cushendall, Cushendun and Ballycastle. Cushendall is a busy little village on the coast, from Waterfoot you will drive under the … Continue reading Causeway Coastal Route Part 2
- The Causeway Coastal Route: Northern IrelandWe are lucky to have lived near to this coastline for many years now, and like all of Ireland it is a stretch of beautiful and rugged coastline. This coastline is renowned for the Giants Causeway and Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, and is described as one of the best road trips in the world. In this … Continue reading The Causeway Coastal Route: Northern Ireland